Swim your dog for fun, dock diving or exercise in our 16’ x 32’ salt-water pool!
- First time swimmers: POOL REGISTRATION form
- To schedule pool time use this link. Find a time you'd like and fill out the form to reserve it. https://app.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?owner=16603832
To ensure high standards of hygiene, our water management system filters and sanitizes the water through a circulation pump and a high-rate sand filtration system. Doggy life vests are available for those dogs just learning to swim or those needing a little support.
If your dog is healthy (no lameness, weakness or other physical issues) they are eligible for recreational swimming. If your dog has had surgery recently (within the last eight months), has mobility issues or other health issues, we will need to assess whether he/she is eligible. Please contact us if you have any questions as to whether your dog is eligible.
We suggest a 15 min trial session to get your dog familiar with the pool without overwhelming them. They need to leave on a happy note without being too tired.
Available in 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions. These sessions are limited to 4 dogs in the pool area (dogs don’t have to be from the same family). All dogs must get along and will be monitored for impolite behavior. Please allow 5 minutes at end of session to gather your belongings so that the next person starts their session on time.
- 30 minutes - $20 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
- 45 minutes - $35 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
- 60 minutes - $45 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
Add to cart to pay online!