Pool is open April 2nd for experienced Pool Swimmers. New dogs can schedule time in the pool once the temperature of the pool is warm enough for humans to get in to help!
Swimming and Dock Diving fun! Also available for conditioning and post-op care.
By appointment only! No drop-ins!
Questions - email firstname.lastname@example.org
Most dogs only need 30 minutes to fully enjoy the pool. They get very tired! If you have multiple dogs, it may be better to reserve a 45-minute or 1 hour slot.
Step 1: Register your dog for the pool. You will only need to do this one time: Pool Registration form
Step 2: Upcoming Available times are listed on the main pool page. Email email@example.com with dates and times to schedule.
- Trial Swim Time - 15 min to assess dog and start the learning process
- Reserved Swim Times - 30, 45, 60-minute time slots for private use for swimming and dock diving
- Swim Instruction - Add swim instruction to any Reserved Swim Times - K9Center staff in water
- Daycare Add-On:Pool - only for dogs in daycare - part of Enrichment Program
- Splash Club Membership - save by purchasing multiple sessions in a package
We suggest a 15 min trial session to get your dog familiar with the pool without overwhelming them. They need to leave on a happy note without being too tired.
Available in 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions. These sessions are limited to 4 dogs in the pool area (dogs don’t have to be from the same family). All dogs must get along and will be monitored for impolite behavior. Please allow 5 minutes at end of session to gather your belongings so that the next person starts their session on time.
- 30 minutes - $20 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
- 45 minutes - $35 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
- 60 minutes - $45 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
Add to cart to pay online!