Reserved Swim is for dogs who want to play and don't need help in the pool.
Swimming and Dock Diving fun! Also available for conditioning and post-op care.
By appointment only! No drop-ins!
Questions - email email@example.com
Most dogs only need 30 minutes to fully enjoy the pool. They get very tired! If you have multiple dogs, it may be better to reserve a 45-minute or 1 hour slot.
Step 1: Register your dog for the pool. You will only need to do this one time: Pool Registration form
Step 2: Upcoming Available times are listed on the main pool page. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with dates and times to schedule.
- Trial Swim Time - 15 min to assess dog and start the learning process
- Reserved Swim Times - 30, 45, 60-minute time slots for private use for swimming and dock diving
- Swim Instruction - Add swim instruction to any Reserved Swim Times - K9Center staff in water
- Daycare Add-On:Pool - only for dogs in daycare - part of Enrichment Program
- Splash Club Membership - save by purchasing multiple sessions in a package
We suggest a 15 min trial session to get your dog familiar with the pool without overwhelming them. They need to leave on a happy note without being too tired.
Available in 30, 45 or 60 minute sessions. These sessions are limited to 4 dogs in the pool area (dogs don’t have to be from the same family). All dogs must get along and will be monitored for impolite behavior. Please allow 5 minutes at end of session to gather your belongings so that the next person starts their session on time.
- 30 minutes - $20 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
- 45 minutes - $35 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
- 60 minutes - $45 for up to 2 dogs, $7 for each additional dog
Add to cart to pay online!