To register your puppy fill out the registration form (one time):
To signup for puppy daycare dates fill out an appointment form:
Puppy daycare runs Tues, Thurs, Fri from 9-2 pm (occasional Mondays, no Wednesdays). We recommend your puppy attend daycare 1-2 days per week. Some puppy’s may be able to handle more. We can discuss this with you individually as the puppy grows.
Before and after puppy daycare is available. We are open 7 am - 7 pm (Fri we close at 6 pm)
Your puppy will spend each session:
- Playing with other puppies (up to 4 each day)
- Learning basic commands (sit, down, walk on a leash)
- Crate training for short naps
- Potty training
- Working on exposure to:
- specific sounds loud, soft and annoying
- textures including soft, hard, unusual and different
- Exposure to smells including sweet, sour, yummy and yucky!
- Staff with unusual attire to help with different people they may encounter with hats, etc.
- Unusual tastes (be sure to let us know of something your puppy might be allergic to).
- Lots of other ideas
Each week will be a different theme for exposure training.
You may add on daycare services such as a bath or nail trim.
Puppy’s need to be vaccinated to play safe anywhere! Please ensure your puppy has all the following required shots before bringing them into our facility. We can discuss your specific vaccination schedule with you.
We require proof of the following:
- AT LEAST 2 SETS OF DAPP (Distemper, Adenovirus, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus) or DHPP (Distemper, Hepatitis, Parainfluenza, Parvovirus)
- Rabies (not required until Vet recommends getting it)
These two required shots are shots you must ask your vet specifically for (They are not in the puppy shot series):
- Bordetella (Kennel Cough)
- Canine Influenza (bivalent H3N2/H3N8 form recommended, 2 shot series. 1st shot required for daycare. Booster required 2-3 weeks later.