We have a waitlist for our doggie daycare!
BRAND NEW TO DAYCARE? - Fill out our Daycare Application form - APPLY HERE for consideration (to be put on the wait list)
HAVE PUPPY UNDER 30 POUNDS - Fill out our Puppy Daycare Registration form - APPLY HERE
For Daycare dogs already in our program:
WE ARE ALL EXCITED ABOUT OUR NEW DAYCARE SOFTWARE, PetExec!
YOU CAN USE PetExec ONLINE IN YOUR BROWSER OR DOWNLOAD THE MOBILE APP FOR YOUR APPLE OR ANDROID DEVICE!
SOME OF YOU ARE ALREADY USING IT, AND ALL OF YOU WILL LOVE IT! IT IS NOW THE ONLY WAY TO SCHEDULE AND PURCHASE OUR DAYCARE SERVICES & ADD-ONs ONLINE.
ALREADY USING PetExec? LOGIN
WHAT ARE THE HOURS FOR DAYCARE?
Daycare is open Monday thru Thursday, 7am-7pm and Friday, 7am-6pm.
WHAT IS DAYCARE?
Our Daycare programs are a combination of indoor and outdoor fun in a professionally supervised, clean, and safe environment. Structured enrichment activities, baths and nail trims, add-on training, and pool time (seasonal) are also available.
WHO CAN ATTEND?
We accept dogs from the age of 14 weeks and up who meet our vaccination requirements. All dogs over the age of 6 months must be spayed or neutered to attend daycare.
WHAT ELSE IS AVAILABLE?
In addition to basic Daycare options, our other offerings include Puppy Daycare, Day Board, K9 Academy Enrichment and Day School Training services. Many different package types, with discounted pricing, are available. MORE INFO
Curbside Drop-off and Pickup helps to limit the number of people in the building at one time. People entering the building are asked to wear a mask or facial covering if not fully vaccinated.
HOW DO I GET STARTED?
If you haven't already filled out a Doggy Daycare Application, that's the first step. All dogs must take part in a preliminary Daycare Trial Day before attending Daycare to ensure they are a fit for our Daycare environment. If your dog meets our requirements, the fee ($20) will be applied to your first full Daycare visit or package.
We require an appointment for your dog. No drop-ins, please! If you need to cancel an appointment, please let us know by 7 pm the night before to avoid a cancellation fee.
- I understand this is a facility where my dog(s) may engage physically with other dogs attending Daycare.
- I understand that my dog(s) may be subject to injury, muscle fatigue, and/or sore pads due to excessive play during Daycare.
- I understand that dogs are unpredictable and may behave in ways that subject themselves and other dogs to risks in this facility, even if all dogs have been previously assessed for good temperament.
- I understand that misters and baby pools are used during warm weather to keep the dogs cool. My dog may be damp or wet when picked up.
- I understand that the packages I purchase have expiration dates and unused passes expire if not used by the end date. Special considerations may include sickness, neuter/spay, travel etc. Please contact us to discuss if you anticipate problems.
More info about our vaccination requirements