COVID Rules For Seminars
For the well-being of Dog Event Participants:
1. Masks are required at all times inside the building.
2. Practice social distancing. Stay at least six feet away from other participants. Avoid congregating.
3. We have placed hand sanitizer in several locations throughout the building and outside near the doors. Please use it. We also have soap at all sinks where you can wash your hands.
4. Avoid touching dogs who are not your responsibility.
5. Bring your own writing pen or select a pen from our CLEAN PENS container. After use, place it in our UNCLEAN PENS container.
6. Crating and seating shall be at least 6 feet apart. Excluded are “FAMILY” groups of exhibitors and dogs. You may crate side by side but maintain at least 6 feet between groups and individuals.
7. Snacks and bottled water will be provided.
8. Crating will be available in designated areas only. Check with front desk about availability.
9. We will periodically spray sanitizer on common surfaces. Internal doors will be propped open where possible. Trash containers will be left open so no touching is necessary.