OUTDOOR POOL - Temp of water is 80-87 degrees
NEW DOGS MUST SCHEDULE A TRIAL SESSION BEFORE USING THE POOL. Also new dogs must fill out a POOL REGISTRATION FORM
For any dates/times below, please Email firstname.lastname@example.org to setup a time in one of the slots below.
- Mondays- No Pool - cleaning day
- Thursdays - No Pool - cleaning day
- Sundays - No Pool - cleaning day
POOL OPEN DEPENDING ON Weather
Week of 8/2-8/8
- Tues 8/3 - POOL CLOSED - Cleaning
- Wed 8/4 - POOL possibly closed for cleaning
- Friday 8/6 - 2 pm
- Sat 8/7 - full
Week of 8/8 - 8/15
- Tues 8/10 - 11:30, 1:30, 2 pm, 2:30, 5:30, 6 pm
- Wed 8/11 - 11:30, 1:30, 2:30, 3 pm, 5:30, 6 pm
- Friday 8/13 - 11:30, 12 pm, 12:30
**** TRY IT AT DOG DAZE FARRAGUT 4 pm - 7 pm ****
- Sat 8/14 - No pool - Farragut event all weekend
A SUNDAY in Sept - WATER AGILITY WITH YOUR DOGS! More info to come!
Check this out on Facebook (some ideas we are working on)
Dock Diving Workshop with Marie scheduled for August 28-29 2021 - see info HERE. All sessions are full except Extreme Vertical Session Sun am
By appointment only! No drop-ins!
Questions and to reserve time- email email@example.com
Dogs that have had surgery in the past 8 months are required to have a veterinarian or a physical therapist referral provided to us before using the pool. This is for the safety of your dog. Please contact your veterinarian or PT for the referral form.
Our pool is a salt-water, 16'x32' above-ground pool that is available for private rental, swimming lessons, and dock diving introduction and practice sessions. The pool includes a 25-foot dock for dock diving dog practice. There will be several OPEN dock options each week to practice dock diving.
Most dogs only need 30 minutes to fully enjoy the pool. They get very tired! If you have multiple dogs, it may be better to reserve a 45-minute or 1 hour slot.
Step 1: Register your dog for the pool. You will only need to do this one time: Pool Registration form
Step 2: Upcoming Available times are listed above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trial Swim Time - 15 min to assess dog and start the learning process
- Reserved Swim Times - 30, 45, 60-minute time slots for private use for swimming and dock diving
- Swim Instruction - Add swim instruction to any Reserved Swim Times - K9Center staff in water
- Daycare Add-On:Pool - only for dogs in daycare - part of Enrichment Program
- Splash Club Membership - save by purchasing multiple sessions in a package
Click a Pic below for more info, rates, start dates, add to cart!