Pool is open again!
No new trial appointments for dogs who haven't been in our pool. Temperature is fine for dogs but a little chilly for humans.
Appointments for dogs that are already comfortable in our pool:
- Tuesday Oct 19 - 11:30, 12 pm, 4 pm, 4:30 pm, 5 pm, 5:30, 6 pm
- Wednesday Oct 20 - 11:30, 12pm, 12:30, 1 pm, 5 pm, 5:30 pm, 6 pm
- Friday October 22 - 11:30, 12 pm, 12:30, 1 pm, 1:30, 2 pm
- Saturday Oct 23 - 11 am, 11:30, 12 pm, 12:30, 1 pm
Email email@example.com to reserve a spot.
By appointment only! No drop-ins!
NEW DOGS: POOL REGISTRATION FORM
Dogs that have had surgery in the past 8 months are required to have a veterinarian or a physical therapist referral provided to us before using the pool. This is for the safety of your dog. Please contact your veterinarian or PT for the referral form.
Our pool is a salt-water, 16'x32' above-ground pool that is available for private rental, swimming lessons, and dock diving introduction and practice sessions. The pool includes a 25-foot dock for dock diving dog practice. There will be several OPEN dock options each week to practice dock diving.
Most dogs only need 30 minutes to fully enjoy the pool. They get very tired! If you have multiple dogs, it may be better to reserve a 45-minute or 1 hour slot.
Step 1: Register your dog for the pool. You will only need to do this one time: Pool Registration form
Step 2: Upcoming Available times are listed above or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Trial Swim Time - 15 min to assess dog and start the learning process
- Reserved Swim Times - 30, 45, 60-minute time slots for private use for swimming and dock diving
- Swim Instruction - Add swim instruction to any Reserved Swim Times - K9Center staff in water
- Daycare Add-On:Pool - only for dogs in daycare - part of Enrichment Program
- Splash Club Membership - save by purchasing multiple sessions in a package
Click a Pic below for more info, rates, start dates, add to cart!