Tawni Millet Agility SeminarRegular price $20.00
Tawni Millet Agility Seminar weekend
All working spots filled. Auditing still available for all 4 sessions!
Sat-Sun, November 20-21, 2021
Intermediate, Excellent, Masters, Premier
- Working spots FILLED. Limit: 6 per session.
- Audit $20 per session. Unlimited audit spots per session.
- AM session 9:00-12:00. Lunch 12:00-1:00. PM session 1:00-4:00.
Sat AM, 9:00-12:00 - Intermediate Skills
Prerequisite: Need to be able to run all contacts. Comfortable working off leash.
- Front, rear turns
- 2o2o contacts
- Reading lines for turns and which side you need to be on and why
- Jumping skills and jumping exercises
Sat PM, 1:00-4:00 - Intermediate to Excellent
Prerequisite: Need to be showing in agility or about ready to show. Must be able to perform all regular height contacts and weaves. Must come when called and work off leash.
- Walking a course, looking at lines, discussing handling techniques
- Various turns used in the course
- Serpentines, threadles, backsides, 270's, 180's
Sun AM, 9:00-12:00 - Master Level
Sun PM, 1:00-4:00 - Master/Premier Level
Prerequisite: Showing at the Master level
- Master and Premier courses set up
- Walking and discussing handling techniques needed to run the course the best for the team
- Serpentines, threadles, backsides, various weave and tunnel entries
- Handling techniques discussed for the course that is set up
- Group discussions encouraged, videotaping each other suggested
The topics listed above are only examples of topics that might be covered during a session. If you have a specific problem or something that you want covered let me know at least 2 weeks before the seminar. People auditing can walk the course and ask questions. Audits will not be able to run a dog.